MIZHO glasses feature polarized lenses and lens characteristic difference
- HD lens has an AR antireflection effect, reducing sun damage to the eyes.
- Make the picture more clear and vivid!
- Plus Anti-Reflective treatment, anti-glare (Anti-glare; AG),
- anti-soiling (Anti-smudge) and other multi-lens
Ordinary polarized lenses allow only natural light in a particular
- direction of polarization of the light passing through the lens.
- Because of its filter function, wear it to see things dimmed.
- In order to filter the sun
- shone on the water or on land equal direction the snow,
- dazzling light, perpendicular to join a special coating on the lens,
- called polarized lenses. Use: (Seaside, skiing or fishing, for example),
- the most suitable for outdoor sports.